Physipro attaches importance to the protection of your personal data and we want to make you feel safe when you visit our website.
Physipro is responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 related to the protection of personal data. You can also inquire the CNIL www.cnil.fr/en/home.
By visiting our website, you agree to the collection and use of your personal data as described below :
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
During any visit on our Internet pages and especially when you fill out our ‘’Contact’’ form, we collect your following data: name, email and telephone number.
We also collect your electronic identification data such as cookies, browser name and version used, location data (without being more specific than the country and region) and frequency of visits.
Users who have doubts about the mandatory personal data are invited to contact Physipro.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED FOR?
We use internal cookies to track visitor interactions with the website. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time when the visitor arrived on the site, if they had already come before, and to identify the site from which they came.
4 types of cookies are used to collect visitor interactions with our website:
- utma : allows to know if the user has already come on our site (expires after 2 years).
- utmb : allows to follow the session of a visit of the user. This cookie expires as soon as the user remains idle on our site for more than 30 minutes. The use of this cookie coupled with the utmc cookie makes it possible to follow the visits.
- utmc : works in addition to the -utmb cookie to determine whether there’s a new visit by the current visitor.
- utmz : stores all the information needed to identify a source of traffic, the support of this source of traffic, the keyword typed if the user consults the site from a search engine (expires after 6 months).
2. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
When you fill out a ‘’Contact’’ form, we collect the data entered in order to answer your requests. We don’t disclose this information without your prior consent.
The collection of your data allows us to get to know you better and to improve our services by offering you products or services that are best adapted to your needs.
Other purposes (see paragraph « What cookies are used for? ») :
- commercial surveys (sending documentation, catalogs)
- frequency of visits, location
3. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The collection of your personal data is intended for our sales department or even Management. Your information may also be processed by distributors (service providers = our customers).
We inform you that our products are manufactured at the head office located in Quebec (Sherbrooke). Only your first and last names can be disclosed in Canada.
You can at any time request the cancellation or anonymity by phone at 1 800 668-2252 or by email at email@example.com.
4. WHAT’S THE PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In the context of a commercial prospection, your data can be kept for 3 years from the last contact.
As part of the conclusion of a commercial contract with a service provider, your data can be kept for 5 years.
Physipro may be allowed to keep your personal data for longer each time you consent to such treatment, as long as that consent isn’t withdrawn. In addition, Physipro may be required to keep your personal data for longer whenever required for the performance of legal obligation or at the order of an authority.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 related to the protection of personal data, you have the following rights :
- permission to access;
- right of rectification;
- right to erasure (right to be forgotten);
- right of opposition;
- right to limitation of treatment;
- right to portability;
- right to withdraw your consent;
- possibility to organize the fate of your personal data after death.
Any request for the exercise of the rights can be addressed to Physipro thanks to the coordinates provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be studied by Physipro as soon as possible and always within one month.
To know more about your rights, you can consult the CNIL website or in case of complaint if Physipro doesn’t provide you with sufficient answers to satisfy you.
6. WHO’S IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT?
To exercise your rights or simply contact the person in charge of personal data, for any additional information or claim, simply write to us by email or by mail to :
370, 10e Avenue Sud
Sherbrooke (Quebec) J1G 2R7
And your safety?
Physipro pays great attention to the safety level of its website and recommends that you follow a few precautions.
It’s necessary to equip you with:
- an antivirus that always ensures that files on your computer don’t contain viruses;
- an antispyware that checks to see if other software isn’t spying on your business or transmitting some of your confidential data;
- a firewall that checks all incoming and outgoing information from your computer;
And to ensure regular updating.
If the modifications influence the treatment of activities carried on the basis of the user’s consent, Physipro must obtain a new consent from the user when necessary.
Last updated : July 2nd, 2018