Adjustable Lateral Control Headrest Pad
This adjustable system provides additional contact in the temporal region for more adequate head positioning when there is lateral flexion. It allows specific adjustments to the user with the possibility to proceed to lateral and angle adjustments. It also provides additional support in the cervical area and deeper contoured support in the occipital area. It also features high quality foam. This product is for wheelchair users who need additional contact in the temporal region. It provides more adequate head positioning when there is lateral flexion, thereby reducing increased overall postural imbalance. The Adjustable lateral control headrest pad is designed to accommodate mid to more involved postural needs.
- Can fit an adult or a child;
- Designed to easily attach to a variety of headrest supports;
- Cover made of Neoprene fabric;
- Removable and washable cover with zip fastening;
- Foam composition sunmate soft ½″” and plastazote ¼″;
- Made of an aluminum plate;
- The receiver plate is included.